
I have recently made several changes to The Lady Librarian both in appearance and in functionality. The following changes include a change of template to make the blog appear more professional. I’ve included a blog lost to link back to the blogs that I find relevant to my topic which will provide my readers with further information. I’ve also included my Twitter feed, LibraryThing profile and Delicious page to give my readers more ways to interact with me and to provide more access portals.
I believe these changes were necessary as they provide a more streamlined site that appears more professional and trustworthy. New readers should be more likely to read the content of my blog rather than dismissing it initially for being unprofessional in appearance. Additionally, the links to my other profiles (each which link back to The Lady Librarian) provide my readers with new ways to interact with me while also providing new ways for potential new readers to find my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment